Name: Andrei Zhukouski
E-mail: az.burgerz (at) gmail.com
A forward thinking developer offering 4+ years of experience building, integrating and supporting Android applications for mobile devices on the Android platform, and 5+ years of experience building, testing core java applications.
I do not limit myself with only coding. I care about User Experience, Graphical Design and QA. I’m a quick learner, a result-oriented professional, effective interpersonal communication, and efficient problem resolution.
I love what I do.
• 4 years experience in Android application development (including NDK).
• 5 years experience of core java application development.
• 10 years of software development experience (other languages).
• Experience in SQLite, ContentProviders, Networking and other key Android technologies.
• Knowledge of Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, including Gradle setup with dependencies, Git.
• Able to work independently with effective time management in a fast paced environment.
• Able to work across teams and with remote teams.
• Excellent communication, logical and problem solving skills.
Project#1: Weather BZ
Description: Highly customizable weather Android application with a lot of settings, notifications, launcher widgets, themes support (for weather animations, weather icons), etc.
Project#2: Mi Weather
Description: Port of weather application from MIUI roms in iPhone style, able to run on non-MIUI phones, but with some more settings (translate location names into device default language, units converter).
Project#3: WSM Project
Description: Xposed framework (originally developed by rovo89), rewritten to support MIUI roms with a bunch of modules to customize MIUI roms. Also supports original Xposed modules from original Xposed module repository. Allows to modify source code and resources on-the-fly without modifying applications.
Project#4: MIUI Updater
Description: Universal MIUI rom Updater app for all MIUI communities. It will give you the choice of update server (including the original one from Xiaomi).
Project#5: ROM Center
Description: Client/Server Android application. Install/update roms, recovery, handle backups, etc.
Installs: not yet, in development
Description: Core java desktop application. Complex universal desktop application for Android rom developers. Features: deodexing roms, translate roms into different languages (translations are repositories with translated xml resources for each apk in rom), powerful patching system for applications (apk/jar), translations parser (to find differences in original and translation xml files with capability to build combined xml), incremental rom update file (zip) creator from previous and current build zips, and a lot of other useful features. It has integrated self-update system, licensing system (most of features are not available for default license).
There are some other Android projects, that is not yet published or released
Work experience in Android development
- Android developer for myself and for people
- Belarusian State University, faculty of Radiophysics and Computer Technologies
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)